Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where is Max Going to Live.

I had a comment from someone on yesterday's post enquiring about where Max and his friends were going to be located when (notice I did not say "if") they are finished.

Although I had said at the beginning that they were going on the side of the stacked washer/dryer, I realized I never showed a picture of the room where they would go. So, Julie, thanks for asking and prompting this post.


This is the big white sight that greets you when you enter the powder room on the main floor (that's the door open on the right). And that's where they will be hanging out. That was also the determination of rather strange configuration, since the stack is 6 feet tall by 2 feet wide.

I think it will be fun to have them greet you when you open the door.

And, you will just be able to catch a glimpse of them in the mirror on the wall to the left.

Hopefully, I'll be able to show them in position in the next couple of weeks, if I stay on track.

2 comments:

Jen Manuell said...

When you lose all of that white, you might need to install some more lights in there.....LOL! Can't wait to see my furry friends when I come to visit ;-)

Julie said...

Thanks Wendi. I imagine they will be very happy in that location!

Sleeves, Socks and More Socks

The Voyage cardigan is coming along nicely. Sleeve #1 is done and sleeve #2 is just a couple of episodes of One Day away from done.  But bir...