Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Jeanius Bag to Share.



Here is an adorable bag that was started at TRENT in June. Sandy made it for her niece who has two calico cats. (I think this feline is reubenesque enough for two, don't you?)

She sent me a picture of her lining fabric as well, and it's always fun to see what people choose, since it is the little surprise inside every bag. And, the silver charm on the cat's collar came from a cheap-and-cheerful little girl's necklace that Sandy acqured.

This kitty is en route to the west coast as we speak. When he arrives, I feel pretty certain there will be a delighted new owner at the other end.

Thanks Sandy for sharing.

No comments:

IT'S NOT HARD, IT'S NEW!

I love this expression. So much so that I bought a t-shirt that says so. I bought this from a knitwear designer I started following a few ye...