Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Another Loyalist Student Rug

This morning, while sipping coffee and knitting, I received an email from Greg with a second rug that he colour planned while in class at the Loyalist
 Summer Arts Program last summer.

It is hooked all in yarn and I think it is a lovely mat. It has a nice, simple colour plan. And the Eaton Edge which he added is the perfect finish for the oval shape.

My favourite part is the little buds that appear in the centre as well as the outside.
Nicely done Greg. And thanks for sharing.


I will be back at Loyalist next summer, teaching a class on Borders. New material for me, so I am having fun finding out what I want to include in that class.

No comments:

Sleeves, Socks and More Socks

The Voyage cardigan is coming along nicely. Sleeve #1 is done and sleeve #2 is just a couple of episodes of One Day away from done.  But bir...