Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Loopless in Parry Sound

It has been ages since I have pulled a single loop. Well, except for the jewellery projects, which I guess technically have loops.

All these baby projects and other things have been getting in the way, I guess. Not that I am begrudging any of them. In fact, it's nice to have a slightly different focus for a while. And there are no deadline-driven hooked items on my list right now.

But last Thursday, as I scrambled to finish another Jennifer-inspired necklace to wear to my daughter's wedding service on Friday, I happened to look at my table and realized it looked scarily like the inside of my brain felt.

It made me laugh out loud, so I took a few pics with my phone

A good overview of project overload.
At this end, we have a felted sweater in progress.
Look, necklace stuff, knitting stuff but behold - a bit of empty table space left.
Bin of sari silk for the necklace - more on the floor behind.
Blue yarn bag on chair - because there's no room on the table.
What is that expression "If a cluttered desk is the sign of a busy mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?" I would really hate to see the inside of my mind......


No comments:

IT'S NOT HARD, IT'S NEW!

I love this expression. So much so that I bought a t-shirt that says so. I bought this from a knitwear designer I started following a few ye...