Thursday, November 14, 2013

Some People ARE Hooking.

That's right. Maybe not me, but lots of my students and friends are getting things done and sending me pictures to prove it.

It is so gratifying when people send pictures of finished projects to me. I can't even tell you how special it is. And it is a gentle nudge for me to get back into it too.

So here are a few projects that have bragging rights in there.

A beautiful "jeanius bag" done by a fellow hooker in Ottawa for her granddaughter.

One of two pillows done by a local gal for her two sons. 

A wonderful primitive mat done by a student at Loyalist college.
It's so nice to have a post about rug hooking again after so long. Even if it's not my own. LOL.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are great projects. Sometimes seeing others work brings your mojo back

IT'S NOT HARD, IT'S NEW!

I love this expression. So much so that I bought a t-shirt that says so. I bought this from a knitwear designer I started following a few ye...