Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Finised Photo-to-Mat

As soon as I finished posting this morning, in came another fabulous mat from the Photo-to-Mat course, this one from Campbellford.

What a wonderful way to commemorate friendships that endure. Janice (third from the left) said that this group has known one another "forever". This picture was taken a a get-together in Florida, and I think she did an amazing job capturing the essence of these ladies.






The only problem I can see with this mat is that she is going to have to hook it four more times - five if she wants to keep one for herself. LOL

What is extra special about this mat is that Janice is a fellow teacher. This is the first time I have had one in my class and if she weren't such a sweetheart, it could have been intimidating.

No comments:

IT'S NOT HARD, IT'S NEW!

I love this expression. So much so that I bought a t-shirt that says so. I bought this from a knitwear designer I started following a few ye...