Monday, August 4, 2008

My First Purse Purchase.

I am currently on holidays at the cottage and am home for 24 hours to celebrate my son’s 22nd birthday, so I have the time and internet access to do a post.

On Saturday, some neighbours on the lake came to see the renovation. We did the usual 25-cent tour and the wife, Sara, and daughter , Lauren, were particularly intrigued with the hooking and the studio. So much so that the daughter, Lauren, got to choose a Jeanius bag for herself. She chose “Sherbet Squares” which was a design I featured a few months ago on the blog because of the sunny bright colours which made me think of summer.

Lauren happened to be wearing a bright pink t-shirt which looked great with the bag and I’m pretty sure she will have lots of other things to go with it. I have asked her mom to take a picture of her wearing the bag. Her mom is a photographer, so I’m pretty sure the picture will be a great one and I promise to post it once received.

Friday is Day 2 at Rosseau Farmers Market and I hope I enjoy it as much as I did the first one. If the weather cooperates and if my daughter manages to get up to the cottage on Thursday night to be my helper on Friday, it will already be a success.

So thanks Lauren, for being my first customer. I hope the bag gets you lots of compliments and lasts for years to come.

No comments:

IT'S NOT HARD, IT'S NEW!

I love this expression. So much so that I bought a t-shirt that says so. I bought this from a knitwear designer I started following a few ye...